Helping you to keep your WordPress or Joomla website in their best shape ever, adhering to best practice, defending against hacks, down time, or worse…
A well-maintained website means up to date code. Just like your car, a content management system needs regular tuning, updating and maintenance in order to run smoothly and securely.
There are a lot of updates happening each month to either the content management system or its extensions and plugins. Therefore it makes sense to keep an eye on them every month and bring them up to the latest version. This ensures the maximum security for your website. Problems can be monitored and addressed.
This is what is included
- Content Management Updates (Joomla or WordPress)
- Template Updates (Joomla or WordPress)
- Plugin or Extension Updates (Joomla or WordPress)
- Running a snapshot to see where there could be a vulnerability in the way your website is setup
- Running an audit
- Uptime Monitor of your Website
- Checking of SSL certificate expiry
- Monthly report emailed to you
This is what is not included
- If you have made changes on your website and this is causing problems, we will not automatically fix that for you. Fixing that for you is a paid service!
- If we are running a screenshot and find that there are some vulnerabilities on your website, we will contact you. Fixing this is a paid service! However this will only be a one off because once the adjustments are made they will be continually applied.
- Major upgrades of the CMS (Joomla or WordPress) or its template are not included in the maintenance plan.